Update 44 - April 2012
Click here to download (5.6 MByte pdf file).
Click here for low resolution version (1.6 MByte pdf file).
Online version - full contents list
Update 43 - December 2010
• Infant Formula Explained - new DVD
• Nestlé admits LCPs have no effect in formula
• Stop the violations says World Health Assembly
• Danone has 6 months to agree to change practices
Full contents list
Click here to download as a pdf
Click here for other editions of Update
Update 42 - November 2009
• Nestlé’s new strategy: formula ‘protects’
• Business attempts to infiltrate the UN
• Danone warned to clean up its act
• UK formula labelling victory
Older issues of the Update newsletter and Boycott News supplement can be found on the previous version of our site.
Click here to view.
Baby Milk Action, 34 Trumpington Street, Cambridge, CB2 1QY, United Kingdom. Tel: +44 1223 464420
Registered in England and Wales, No: 1924050. Registered address as above. Vat No: 599 5547 63
Follow Baby Milk Action
Follow Mike BradyCampaigns Coordinator
Follow Patti Rundall OBEPolicy Director
Look What They're Doing in the UK - 2013Download or order
Add this logo to you site/blog
Membership is a great way to support our work. Members receive our newsletter, vote for our board of directors and issues at our Annual General Meeting and have access to restricted areas of this site.
Click here to become a member.